Vacancy in West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2017 Apply Online www.westbengalforest.gov.in 259 Forest Guard Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement on April 2017, Latest Job Opening at West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form Download, Latest Jobs Career Notification in West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2017 259 Forest Guard Posts. Latest Job Recruitment Vacancy in West Bengal Forest 2017. Advertisement No. : 4/2017/WBPRB.
West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2017 www.westbengalforest.gov.in official website published circular on 259 Forest Guard Posts vacancy on April 2017. Latest Jobs Opportunities in West Bengal Forest 2017.
Latest Govt. Jobs in West Bengal Forest Department 2017 www.westbengalforest.gov.in Recruitment news, Forest Guard 259 Posts Vacancy Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form. West Bengal Forest Recruitment News for Forest Guard Posts . Eligible candidates may Apply Online from 21.04.2017 to 19.05.2017 (www.westbengalforest.gov.in). Further details of Vacancy in West Bengal Forest Recruitment Forest Guard Posts 2017 – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
You Can Subscribe your E-mail Address and Get Latest Govt. Jobs Alert on your inbox. Just Follow Right side on our Website E-mail Subscribe Option and Get Updates.
Vacancy in West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2017
With the enactment of West Bengal Private Forest (Amendment) Act, 1954 along with West Bengal Estate Acquisition Act 1953 and abolition of Zamindary system in 1955 and resumption of surplus lands of the tea gardens, forest area in the state increased. Prior to the above, two events viz. merger of Cooch Behar State with West Bengal took place in 1950 and due to reorganization of States, part of the former Manbhum district of Bihar was transferred to West Bengal on 1st November, 1956 with creation of the District of Puruliya.
Latest Jobs Opening at West Bengal Forest 2017 :
Many Job Seekers are waiting for West Bengal Forest www.westbengalforest.gov.in Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2017, Finally your dreams come true, on this week of April 2017 West Bengal Forest Department published Notification Advertisement for the Forest Guard posts , Here You Can Find details Vacancy, Age Limit, Salary & how to apply for this job at West Bengal Forest on below.
Important Dates For West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2017 :
Important Dates for West Bengal Forest Recruitment Forest Guard Posts Job Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Starting Date For Apply Online : 21/04/2017.
- Closing Date For Apply Online : 19/05/2017.
- Modification of Saved Online Application : 21/04/2017 to 19/05/2017.
West Bengal Forest Recruitment April 2017 Vacancy Details :
- Total No. of Posts – 259
Name of Post
No. of Posts
Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- .
Age Limit :
- Minimum – 18 Years to Maximum – 32 Years.
Reservation of Vacancy :
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2017 :
- Qualification Details : Passed Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any institution recognized by the State Governments or the Central Government.
Further Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in West Bengal Forest 2017:
- For Above Posts Candidates can apply through online mode. Online application till open 21/04/2017 to 19/05/2017.
Instructions for How to Apply this Job at Vacancy in West Bengal Forest 2017
STEP 1 : Logon to https://wbprb.applythrunet.co.in/Login.aspx?L=A (Apply Online Link).
STEP 2 : Search your desired Jobs which you want to Apply.
STEP 3 : Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
STEP 4 : Now You HAVE TO, take printout of online application for future Reference.
Application Fee for West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2017 :
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in …..
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
Physical Standards Test for Forest Guard:
- For male candidates Height is 163 cms and chest 84-89 Cms.
- For Male Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbanshis and ST candidates Height is 152.5 cms and Chest is 79-84 Cms.
- For Female candidates Height is 150 cms and chest 79-84 Cms.
- For Female Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbanshis and ST candidates Height is 145 cms and Chest is 79-84 Cms.
West Bengal Forest Guard Physical Efficiency Test (Walking/Running) Details:
- For male candidates 25 Km Walk/Running is to be complete in 4 hours.
- For female candidates 16 Km Walk/Running is to be finish in 4 hours.
Note: Physical Test will be done through RFID Technology for this Forest Guard jobs. It means every candidate(Walker) will get Tag of RFID which counts the running automatically. Those who are qualified PST and PET they are only eligible for the written exam followed by Personality Test.
Written Test Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Forest Guard Vacancy Recruitment 2017:
For Forest Guard jobs Objective type written examination will be conducted for 90 marks. Total 90 questions will be given. Each question will carry one mark.
Topics to be covered in Written Exam with Madhyamik Level
- General Awareness and General Knowledge – 30 Marks (30 questions)
- English – 20 Marks (20 questions)
- Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) – 30 Marks (30 questions)
- Reasoning – 10 Marks (10 questions)
There is 1/4 Negative mark for each wrong answer. Based on highest marks cut off mark will be given for selecting the candidates for next stage.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket :
- West Bengal Forest Department 2017, Admit card / Hall ticket can be download from West Bengal Forest official website before 15th days for the exam. Details are available on official website.
For More Information of West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2017 – Age, pay Scale & other details Candidates Can Check the Advertisement Link :
Help line / Contact Details For West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2017
Directorate of Forests
Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Head of Forest Force W.B.
Aranya Bhawan, LA-10A, Block III
West Bengal, Kolkata 700098
Ph.- (033) 2335-7751, 2335-8581, 2335-8755, 2335-8919, 2335-9713
Fax: (033) 2335-8756
email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Official Website : www.westbengalforest.gov.in