Vacancy in TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online www.tnpsc.gov.in 49 Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement on April 2019 www.tnpsc.gov.in Career, Latest Job Opening at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Application Form Download, Latest Jobs Notification for 49 Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Posts Vacancy in TNPSC Recruitment 2019. Latest Jobs Career Vacancy in TNPSC Recruitment 2019. Advertisement No.544 and Notification No. 15 / 2019.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2019 www.tnpsc.gov.in official website published a new Jobs Circular notification for 49 Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Posts vacancy on April 2019. Latest Jobs Career Opportunities in TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
Latest Govt. Jobs in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 2019 www.tnpsc.gov.in Career Recruitment news, 49 Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Posts Vacancy in TNPSC Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form. TNPSC Recruitment News for Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Posts . Eligible candidates may Apply Online till open 12th May, 2019 (www.tnpsc.gov.in Career). Further details of Vacancy in TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Posts – Age, pay Scale, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply & other details on Mentioned below.
You Can Subscribe your E-mail Address and Get Latest Govt. Jobs Alert on your inbox. Just Follow Right side on our Website E-mail Subscribe Option and Get Updates.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a Job News of 49 Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Posts Interested Eligible candidates can apply till 12/05/2019. Read the full notification before applying ।। Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Jobs Career Notification Recruitment 2019. Read full Notification Before apply. Notification / Recruitment/ Advertising short description below there:–
Vacancy in TNPSC Recruitment 2019 www.tnpsc.gov.in Career
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970.
Latest Jobs Opening at TNPSC 2019 – Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst 49 Post Apply Online :
Many Job Seekers are waiting for TNPSC Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2019 www.tnpsc.gov.in, Finally your dreams come true, on this week of April 2019 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) published Notification Advertisement for 49 Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst posts , Here You Can Find details Vacancy, Age Limit, Salary & how to apply for this job at TNPSC on below.
TNPSC Recruitment News 2019 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) नौकरी समाचार Overview
- Name of the Recruitment /Organization Authority : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
- Name of the Posts : Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst.
- No. of Posts : 49 Posts.
- Closing Date of Application: 12th May. 2019.
- Job Category : Govt. Jobs || PSC Jobs.
- Jobs Location : Tamil Nadu.
- Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Application Process : Apply Online.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) – Jobs 2019 Notification
TNPSC Vacancy in Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst (49) Post – Apply Online Application Form www.tnpsc.gov.in Career
Important Dates For TNPSC Recruitment 2019 :
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Posts Job Recruitment 2019 Notification…
- Last date for Submission of Application : 12th May, 2019.
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank : 14th May, 2019.
- Date of written examination – Drugs Inspector – Paper I (Subject papers) (Degree / Post Graduate Degree standard depending upon the concerned subjects) : 23rd June, 2019 (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M).
- Date of written examination – Junior Analyst – Paper II (General studies) (Degree standard) : 23rd June, 2019 (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M).
TNPSC Recruitment April 2019 Vacancy Details :
- Total No. of Posts – 49
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
|Drugs Inspector||40||Rs.37700 – 119500 (Level 20) as per the Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017|
|Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory||09||Rs.36400 – 115700 (Level 16) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017|
TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
Age Limit :
- Minimum – 18 Years to Maximum – 30 Years.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 :
- Drugs Inspector Post : Must possess a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
- Junior Analyst Post : A Degree in Pharmacy or A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemistry from a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
Further Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in TNPSC 2019 :
- For Above Posts Candidates can apply through online mode. Online application till open 12th May, 2019.
Instructions for How to Apply this Job at Vacancy in TNPSC Recruitment 2019
- Logon to http://tnpscexams.in/ (Apply Online Link).
- Search your desired Jobs which you want to Apply.
- Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- Now You HAVE TO, take printout of online application for future Reference.
Registration Fee & Examination Fee for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 :
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in …..
- Written Examination.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket :
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 2019, Admit card / Hall ticket can be download from TNPSC official website (www.tnpsc.gov.in) before 10th days for the exam. Details are available on official website.
Advertisement for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 :
For More Information of TNPSC Recruitment 2019- Age, pay Scale & other details Candidates Can Check the Advertisement Link :
Help line / Contact Details For TNPSC Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
-TNPSC Road,V.O.C.Nagar,Park Town,
-Chennai – 600003, Tamil Nadu, INDIA,
-Phone No. : +91-44-25300300 (12 Lines),
-Fax : +91-44-25300598,
-E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
-Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in.