Vacancy in KSET Notification Recruitment 2017 Apply Online kset.uni-mysore.ac.in Lecturer/Assistant Professors Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement on October 2017, Latest Job Opening at Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Application Form Download, Latest Jobs Career Notification in KSET Notification Recruitment 2017 Lecturer/Assistant Professors Posts. Latest Job Recruitment Vacancy in KSET Notification 2017.
Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Recruitment 2017 kset.uni-mysore.ac.in official website published circular on Lecturer/Assistant Professors Posts vacancy on October 2017. Latest Jobs Opportunities in KSET Notification 2017.
Latest Govt. Jobs in Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2017 kset.uni-mysore.ac.in Recruitment news, Lecturer/Assistant Professors Posts Vacancy Recruitment Notification Apply Online Application Form. KSET Notification Recruitment News for Lecturer/Assistant Professors Posts . Eligible candidates may Apply Online Form 09th Oct. 2017 to 31st Oct. 2017 (kset.uni-mysore.ac.in ). Further details of Vacancy in KSET Notification Recruitment 2017 Lecturer/Assistant Professors Posts – Age, pay Scale & other details see on below.
You Can Subscribe your E-mail Address and Get Latest Govt. Jobs Alert on your inbox. Just Follow Right side on our Website E-mail Subscribe Option and Get Updates.
Vacancy in KSET Notification Recruitment 2017 :
The Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Center, University of Mysore, Mysore is a Nodal Agency recognized by the UGC, New Delhi for conducting the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for lectureship/Assistant Professor since 2010 [No. F.7-1/2005(NET) dated 7th September 2010] to conduct one test. This center is re accreditated for third time on 2016 [No. F.7-16/2012(NET/SET) dated 14th September 2016] to conduct three tests from 2016 to 2018.
Latest Jobs Opening at KSET Notification Recruitment 2017 :
Many Job Seekers are waiting for KSET Notification kset.uni-mysore.ac.in Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2017, Finally your dreams come true, on this week of October 2017 Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) published Notification Advertisement for the Lecturer/Assistant Professors posts , Here You Can Find details Vacancy, Age Limit, Salary & how to apply for this job at KSET Notification on below.
Important Dates For KSET Notification Recruitment 2017 :
Important Dates for KSET Notification Recruitment Lecturer/Assistant Professors Posts Job Recruitment 2017 Notification,
- Advt. Date : 09th Oct. 2017.
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 09th Oct. 2017.
- Closing Date for Apply Online : 31st Oct. 2017.
- Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.150/- : 07th November 2017.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application : 10th November 2017 form along with copy of the bank challan, category certificates, to the respective nodal center.
- Date of Examination : 31st December 2017.
KSET Notification Recruitment October 2017 Vacancy Details :
- Lecturer/Assistant Professors.
Age Limit :
- There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET examination.
Eligibility Criteria for KSET Notification Recruitment 2017 :
- Qualification Details for Lecturer/Assistant Professors Posts : Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET.
For Details of Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply on this Job at Vacancy in KSET Notification Recruitment 2017 :
- For Above Posts Candidates can apply through online mode. Online application till open 09th Oct. 2017 to 31st Oct. 2017.
Instructions for How to Apply this Job at Vacancy in KSET Notification Recruitment 2017 :
STEP 1 : Logon to http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/app/ (Apply Online Link).
STEP 2 : Search your desired Jobs which you want to Apply.
STEP 3 : Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online ” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
STEP 4 : Now You HAVE TO, take printout of online application for future Reference.
Application Fee for KSET Notification Recruitment 2017 :
- Candidates Can Pay The Fee of Rs. 1050/- For General Candidates, Rs. 850 for Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB and Rs. 550/- For Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD. Late fee of Rs.150/- has to be paid by candidates who online application after the last date till the extended period. By clicking on the Payment button at KSET site, select the payment category (General/Cat IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB/ Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD) and enter the data in all the fields available carefully. Verify the details entered and amount to be paid and proceed to make payment via State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System).
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in …..
- Written Examination (MCQ Based).
Exam Pattern :
Admit Card / Hall Ticket :
- Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2017, Admit card / Hall ticket can be download from KSET Notification official website before 10 days for the exam. Details are available on official website.
Advertisement for KSET Notification Recruitment 2017 :
For More Information of KSET Notification Recruitment 2017- Age, pay Scale & other details Candidates Can Check the Advertisement Link :
- Apply Online Link : http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/app/
Help line / Contact Details For KSET Notification Recruitment 2017
Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Center
-Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore,
-Manasagangotri, Mysore – 570 006,
-Official Website : kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.